About the Job
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager who has worked with engineering and business teams to execute ideas. We want you to work with our clients to understand their needs, and deliver the best possible user experience!
What you’ll do
- Work with the customer success, business, design and engineering teams to execute on ideas
- Scope and design solutions for the evolving set of problems experienced by our different customer segments
- Work with the engineering team to answer questions and help remove any roadblocks
- Contribute to the sprint planning process by collaborating cross-functionally.
- Translate complex customer data sets into key findings, actionable insights, and recommend experimentations for future developments
- Collect feedback, understand the customer’s jobs to be done, and recommend improvements to internal stakeholders
- Create an execution plan towards the company goals and vision using a data-driven approach
- Work with clients on Proof of Concept projects to meet the requirements of the clients and communicate product value
- Document processes and technical notes for future references and create client facing documents and case studies
- 1+ years of product management experience
- Post-secondary degree or equivalent industry experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity, uncertainties and quickly evolving business goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preferred experience in building analytics products.
- Preferred experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment is an asset
- Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, proactive problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.