Remember doing group projects in school and how daunting it seemed to have all that work on your plate?
But once you had your teammates by your side and divided up the work, things got a whole lot easier!
There are so many great reasons to collaborate; when you have more people working towards a common goal, you get more creative ideas, and in turn, more opportunities to learn and grow.
Things also get done a whole lot faster…
Funnelytics lets you collaborate with clients AND your team!
Set different permissions to only allow clients to view their funnel and let your team strategize on projects together.
Collaborate with your marketing team to strategically plan all the different touch points your customer will take.
Work with your sales team to see where your leads are coming from and what percent of them get closed.
At Funnelytics, we collaborate all the time. Here’s a few tips we wanted to share with you for some successful collaboration!
ðŸš€ 3 Tips for Successful Collaboration
- Establish a Goal ðŸ’¡
- Establish a clear objective. Is the goal of the funnel to get more leads? Make more sales?
- Define Responsibilities ðŸ’¼
- Before starting the project, be clear on who is doing what. Define each person’s responsibilities so everyone understands what is to be expected.
- Communicate, Communicate, Communicate! ðŸ“ž
- Consistent communication is so important for successful collaboration. Whether it’s meeting in a boardroom or scheduling a weekly conference call, set aside time to discuss the progress of the project or if there are any roadblocks.
If you have any questions about inviting your team or clients, reach out to our support team via the in-app chat bubble! ðŸ’¬