Funnelytics Providers Terms & Conditions
Welcoming you as a Funnelytics Provider! We look forward to providing you with a platform to showcase your services to our community and for them to have the opportunity to connect with you as trusted providers.
Please read carefully, as the below Terms govern Your relationship with Funnelytics and Your rights as a Funnelytics Provider.
These Terms and Conditions are the contract between you and Funnelytics Inc (“us”, “we”, etc). By visiting or using the providers platform, you agree to be bound by them.
Under 18 years? Sorry, but we deal only with people who are legally able to enter into a binding contract.
Please read this agreement carefully – .If you do not agree with it, you should not continue to use the platform.
means the textual or visual content that is encountered as part of your experience with Funnelytics Providers
We “Funnelytics Inc”
means us. It also means the Funnelytics Providers platform we operate
means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, details and/or other material on Our Funnelytics Providers platform, and the phrases “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly;
means all of the services displayed on our platform by a Provider
means a person who offers a Service on the Funnelytics Providers platform.
means the Funnelytics Providers platform, and any relating web pages controlled by us.
means any person other than you who uses the Funnelytics Providers platform for any purpose.
“you” “yours” etc,
means you, the party to this agreement.
Our contract with Funnelytics Providers (”you”):
1.1 All transactions/interactions are external, meaning there are no paid transactions made on our Funnelytics Providers platform between providers and users, and no direct messages between providers and users sent via the platform.
1.2 We welcome any comment, complaint or feedback in relation to the Funnelytics Providers platform. We may act upon a complaint in our discretion, for the benefit of the body of Funnelytics providers members.
Funnelytics Providers Membership:
2.1 This is a non-subscription based membership. Becoming a Funnelytics Provider is granted via the one time purchase of our FaaStrack course and upon completion of the Funnelytics Mastery course.
2.2 You may cancel or withdraw your Funnelytics Providers membership at any time. In order to do so, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist with fulfilling your request. (As stated in paragraph 9)
2.3 Apart from your cancellation right, termination of Funnelytics Providers Membership will be regulated by this contract.
2.4 We reserve the right to modify the Funnelytics Providers platform rules or system and to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the Funnelytics Providers platform after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement. The terms that apply to you are those Posted and accessible on our Funnelytics Terms of Service.
Funnelytics Providers account and personal information:
3.1 When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person using your name, account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
3.2 You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself and your business/services on your Funnelytics Provider profile. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
3.3 You agree to notify us or take responsibility for updating your information immediately as it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account..
How we handle your Content:
4.2 When you upload any content including videos and/or images to your profile it becomes publicly available. You should therefore avoid uploading confidential information.
4.3 We need the freedom to be able to publicise our Services and your own use of them. You therefore now irrevocably grant us the right and licence to edit, copy, publish, distribute, and otherwise use any Content that you place on Our Website. You represent and warrant that you are authorised to grant all such rights.
4.3.1 We will use that licence only for purposes of the business of Our Website and will stop using it after a commercially reasonable period of time.
4.3.2 We do not solicit ideas or content for improvement of our Service, but if you do send us material of any sort, you are deemed to have granted us a licence to use it in the terms set out at sub paragraph 5.3 (above)
Restrictions on what you may Post to on your profile:
5.1 We do moderate profiles of Funnelytics providers, however, profiles of Funnelytics providers do not undergo an approval process – your profile is to be completed at your discretion. If we believe, however, that Content Posted breaches the law or includes restricted content as stated below, we will take necessary action
5.2 You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post Content on your profile or undertake any activity which is or may:
- Be unlawful in any way
- Consist in commercial audio, video or music files;
- Be obscene, offensive, threatening, violent, malicious or defamatory;
- Be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- Be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- Use your profile to solicit responses unconnected with the purpose of Our Website or the terms proposed by this agreement;
- Post any unnecessary personal information about yourself;
- Be used to sell any other good or service that is not the principal service
- Include anything other than words (i.e. you will not include any symbols or photographs) except for a photograph of yourself in your profile in such place as we designate;
- Facilitate the provision of unauthorised copies of another person’s copyright work;
- Link to any of the material specified in this paragraph.
Your Profile: Restricted content:
6.1 In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse, edit or remove a profile which does not comply with these terms.
6.2 In addition to the restrictions set out above, a profile must not contain:
- hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorised by us;
- keywords or words repeated, which are irrelevant to the Content Posted;
- the name, logo or trademark of any organisation other than yours;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
Failure to comply with sections 5 & 6, could result in the immediate termination of your account and a potential ban to future membership.
Removal of offensive Content
7.1 For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person (provider or user) who visits Our Website.
7.2 We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any User of Our Website for any purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related activities. However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
7.2.1 If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- Your claim or complaint must be submitted to us at email@example.com with detailed information
- We shall remove the offending Content as soon as we are reasonably able;
- After we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as we alone decide;
- We may re-instate the Content about which you have complained or we may not.
Security of Our Website
8.1 If you violate Our Website we shall take legal action against you.
8.2 You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- Modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website;
- Link to our site in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a User;
- Collect or use any provider listings, descriptions, or other
- Collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of the Services;
- Share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website;
9.1 You may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect. You may terminate the agreement either by sending notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to check and ask questions to you regarding the validity of any request to terminate your Funnelytics Providers membership.
9.2 We may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by sending you notice to your Funnelytics Providers email address.
9.3 If you terminate, we shall not be liable to you whatsoever, and you hereby release us from any such liability.
9.4 Termination by either party will result in your right to use the Funneyltics Providers platform being ceased immediately, and the deletion of your account.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights
10.1 All Content on Our Website, for example page text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, is the property of either us or you. It is all protected by international copyright laws.
10.2 You may not copy, or in any way exploit any of the content on Our Website, except as expressly permitted in this agreement or with our written consent. For the sake of good order you should note that copyright exists in compilations and graphic images, shapes and styles, as well as in raw text.
Interruption to the Funnelytics Providers service
11.1 We give no warranty that our service will be satisfactory to you, or guarantee the success of your business.
11.2 We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our service for repairs, maintenance or other reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
11.3 You acknowledge that our service may also be interrupted for reasons beyond our control.
11.4 You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss whether foreseeable or not, arising as a result of interruption to the Funnelytics Providers platform
12.1 You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- your use of the Funnelytics Providers platform,
- the breach or violation of this agreement by you;
- the infringement by you, or by any other User of the Funnelytics Providers platform using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity
For any questions or concerns regarding our Funnelytics Providers Terms & Conditions, please contact email@example.com