About the Job
We’re looking for candidates who live and breathe customer success! This individual will provide success management services and act as the advisor and primary touchpoint for our clients throughout their time with Funnelytics.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the clients to understand their business needs and demonstrate how Funnelytics can help achieve those.
- Based on defined needs, work with client stakeholders to specify objectives, milestones, and success metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Lead successful integrations with client systems, coordinating with internal teams and ensure Funnelytics platform adoption.
- Have a deep understanding of the Funnelytics software in order to provide insights, suggest improvements, and troubleshoot if needed.
- Monitor the success of the customers by sharing best practices and learning from various case studies and success stories.
- Work cross functionally with internal and client teams to deliver value to the client, while balancing the internal capabilities.
- Gather requirements by understanding client use-cases that can be relayed to the Product team.
- Execute milestones as project deliverables, estimate efforts and deliver in defined timelines.
- Provide product walkthrough to clients and train clients/new customer success associates on the product capabilities and use cases.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role, preferably at the capacity of owning the entire client management process
- 2+ years of experience with marketing tools such as tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Business, or other marketing tools
- Experience navigating customer organizational structures, defining milestones, success criteria, resource allocation and on-time delivery.
- Experience in a fast paced startup environment, preferably a B2B SaaS company.
- Experience in Marketing/Sales is an asset
- Strong problem solving abilities and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to prioritize and deliver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience with web development is an asset
- Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, pro-active problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.
- Understands Query String Parameters
- Startup/SaaS experienc
- Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast-moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, proactive problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.
- Why Join Us? We value career growth so we will provide you with the tools and opportunities to continuously improve, and support you to find that right ‘fit’, so you can feel fulfilled each and everyday, both while at work and outside of work.
- Get ready CREATE – An environment where ideas become reality
- A team to grow with – An inclusive environment where we bring together our diverse past experiences, skills, viewpoints and personalities in order to unite our passions and focus on where we headed collectively as a team.
- Amazing culture – When you work with amazing team members, it’s not hard to have a good time. From regular after work virtual gatherings, from team games to happy hours, we ensure that as we work remote, we stay connected…and laughing!
- Employee Stock options plan
- Need Time? Take time – we provide unlimited paid-time off, with 2 weeks minimum
- Your work, your way – We value your work, and how you choose to work.
Funnelytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team members.