Are you the Financial Assistant we're looking for?
We are looking for a Financial Assistant to join the Funnelytics team. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves startup culture and has experience in Accounting, Bookkeeping and Data Entry
As a VC-backed, fast-growing B2B SaaS company – Funnelytics is revolutionizing the way marketing and growth teams tie strategy and data together.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to help our Operations team execute on goals and objectives to ensure that we make well thought out decisions in regards to our financial performance. The financial assistant will assist on data entry of our financial activities to ensure the accuracy of Funnelytics and clients financial records
- Update financial spreadsheets with daily transaction
- Prepare balance sheets
- Create cost analysis reports (fixed and variable costs)
- Track outgoing supplier invoices and costs associated
- Support bi-weekly payroll and keep organized records
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Provide administrative support during budget preparation
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Advanced MS Excel and Google sheets skills
- Experience with data processing platforms (i.e Airtable)
- Experience with payment platforms (i.e Stripe / Paypal)
- Extremely organized
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Adaptable and able to sort through large amount of data
- Experience with sales commission software (i.e salesforce)
- Experience with CRMs
- Experience with Zapier
Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast-moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, proactive problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.
Why Join Us?
We value career growth so we will provide you with the tools and opportunities to continuously improve, and support you to find that right ‘fit’, so you can feel fulfilled each and everyday, both while at work and outside of work.
We're changing the way that marketers look at data analytics.
The CREATOR Mindset
Our mantra is the CREATOR mindset, which is an acronym for each of our values:
We bring this mindset to everything we do in the company. Everyone on our team feels that they are creators, and it is crucial that anyone who joins Funnelytics feels a strong connection to each of the values it stands for so we can connect on a deeper level.
It’s a huge reason why we are able to work so well and efficiently together, understand and compliment one anothers strengths, value and respect each others ideas, and be adaptable to change and risk, to name a few. As a result of this- we are able to continue to strive to provide the best value to our customers and stay focused as a team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Funnelytics is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our team members.